Dr. Scott E. Olney attended undergraduate school at Slippery Rock State
College in Pennsylvania.
He graduated from The National College of Chiropractic in Lombard ,
Illinois where he received the degrees of a B.S. in Human Biology and a
Doctorate of Chiropractic. Dr. Olney also is a Physician Acupuncturist and
is certified to perform Spinal Manipulation Under Anesthesia.
Dr. Olney believes in providing his patients with the latest in
Chiropractic and Acupuncture Care. In the past 15-years, he has taken over
600 hours of clinical continuing education in the fields of Orthopedics,
Sports Injuries, Spinal and Extremity Manipulation, Chinese Medicine and
Advanced Physical Therapy Techniques.
Dr. Olney is an active member on the following Professional Boards:
- Hampton Roads Chiropractic Association
- Virginia Chiropractic Association
- The American Chiropractic Association
- Physicians of Manipulation Under Anesthesia
- The American Board of Pain Management
- The Sentara Health and Fitness Advisory (1991-92)
- Former Trainer for Peninsula Pilots Semi Pro Baseball Team
- Quality Assurance Committee. Members reviewed medical record for
- Manipulation under Anesthesia